do you ever hear a line in a song and it’s just so painfully clever you just sit there in shock for the remainder of the song
when people call their followers fans
If you want more facts, follow Ultrafacts
color combos are fun.
why am i even going to art school
i’ve just learned it all here
science side of Tumblr explain why the ride home always takes less time
Nemo 33 by John Beernaerts, 2004
The world’s deepest indoor swimming pool is located in Brussels, Belgium. Its maximum depth is 34.5 meters, 113 feet, and contains 2.5 million liters of non-chlorinated, highly filtered spring water maintained at 30°C/86°F. The pool holds several simulated underwater caves at a 10 meter, 33 feet, depth level. There are also numerous underwater windows installed into several of the pool’s caves in order to allow outside visitors to look into the pool at various depths. The complex was designed by Belgian diving expert John Beernaerts as a multi-purpose diving instruction, recreational, and film production facility.
Who are they?
Courtney Woods’ mum and dad.
Can someone else do them first?
Not a problem, mate. I can cope with anything tonight.
Everybody has a secret
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
- Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)